Join us for our next group run:
We’ll meet on Saturday, December 7th, at 9:00. The location will be posted on Thursday, December 5th.
Find us on Facebook! https://www.facebook.com/NorthShoreStriders
Check out our Facebook page for fun, interesting, and helpful articles. We also use it to spread the word about local events and news involving the running community. If you’ve been to one of our events you might find your picture there, too.
All ages and ability levels are welcome to join! Please help spread the word.
The North Shore Striders, The Running Club for Everyone
After a 23-year hiatus, the North Shore Striders is back and promises to be better than ever. We’re offering runners and fitness enthusiasts of all ages the following member benefits:
- Weekly group runs/walks
- Youth programs
- Discounted entry fees into many upper midwest races (specific races to be announced)
- News updates from the local, regional, and national running world
- Social functions, celebrity speaking events, and educational opportunities
And most importantly…
- A community of people who share a passion for running and leading a healthy lifestyle!
Membership Fees (good through December 31, 2014):
- Individual: $20 + processing fee
- Family (immediate family members only; children 18 & younger only): $30 + processing fee
North Shore Striders Mission Statement:
The primary purpose of the North Shore Striders running club is to enhance and further develop the sport of running in the upper Midwest.
The North Shore Striders is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization.