Join us for our next group run:
Come join us at the Rose Garden parking lot (London Road and 14th Avenue East) on Monday June 17th at 5:30 pm for our next group run.
We hope to see you there!
All ages and ability levels are welcome! Please help spread the word.
Be part of one of the oldest (yet hippest) running clubs in the upper Midwest!
After a 23-year hiatus, the North Shore Striders is back and promises to be better than ever offering runners and fitness enthusiasts of all ages the following benefits:
- Frequent group runs/walks for members
- Youth programs for ages 18 and under
- Discounted entry fees into many upper Midwest races (specific races to be announced)
- News and updates from the local, regional and national running world
- Social functions, celebrity speaking events and educational opportunities for members only
And most importantly…
- A community of people who share the same passion for running and leading a healthy lifestyle!
Membership Fees (good through December 31, 2013):
- Individual: $20 + processing fee
- Family (immediate family members only; children 18 & younger only): $30 + processing fee
North Shore Striders Mission Statement:
The primary purpose of the North Shore Striders running club is to enhance and further develop the sport of running in the upper Midwest.
The North Shore Striders is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization.