Join us for our next training run in the Duluth/Superior area!
On Monday July 21, our training run will be cancelled due to the heat predicted for the Duluth area. Try to stay cool and hydrated and we’ll see you next week!
Find us on Facebook! https://www.facebook.com/NorthShoreStriders
Check out our Facebook page for fun, interesting, and helpful articles. We also use it to spread the word about local events and news involving the running community. If you’ve been to one of our events you might find your picture there, too.
After a 23-year hiatus, the North Shore Striders is back and promises to be better than ever. We’re offering runners and fitness enthusiasts of all ages the following member benefits:
- Weekly group runs/walks
- Youth programs
- Discounted entry fees into select upper midwest races
- News updates from the local, regional, and national running world
- Access to social functions, speaking events, and educational opportunities
- 1 free North Shore Striders t-shirt with each membership
- Virtual events exclusive to members
- The opportunity to meet other runners that share your passion and skill level, and to mentor others who are working to achieve what you have already achieved
- Discounts to all North Shore Striders events
- Discounts on North Shore Striders merchandise
- Members are encouraged to give their input and shape what NSS does
- You get to be a part of the running club that started the world-famous “Grandma’s Marathon”!
- A community of people who share a passion for running and leading a healthy lifestyle
Membership Fees (good through December 31, 2014):
- Individual: $20 + processing fee
- Family (immediate family members only; children 18 & younger only): $30 + processing fee
We offer gift memberships! Email us for more information.
The North Shore Striders, The Running Club for Everyone
North Shore Striders Mission Statement:
The primary purpose of the North Shore Striders running club is to enhance and further develop the sport of running in the upper Midwest.